Learn more about ventilation and best practices for its design and installation in high performance buildings. This training helps familiarize attendees with prescriptive dedicated outside air system (DOAS) code requirements, which are now mandated for certain building types by the 2015 Washington State Energy Code.
Training topics include:
- Understanding technology advances in HRVs, ERVs, and cross flow vs. counter flow vs. enthalpy wheels
- Best practices for a range of building types
- HRV sizing and specification guidelines
- Ventilation standards for today and the future
- Duct design and control options
- Controls for CAV, DCV and VAV flow options, and building control integration
- Retrofit opportunities using DOAS and high-performance heating and cooling
This course is approved for 6 LUs for the State of Washington by AIA Seattle.