For commercial buildings
Download Qualified Products List
Connected Thermostat programming enables more accurate matching of HVAC operation with actual occupancy, which minimizes usage. Examples include scheduling set-back temperatures during evenings and holidays.
Payback & Incentives
To get started, contact your Trade Ally Network NW field specialist for help with forms and program incentives. Utility participation and incentives vary.
Up to $200
Amount received for qualifying energy-efficient connected thermostat installations in commercial buildings.
A typical project payback, including incentives.
Find local incentives
Use this tool to search for incentive programs available in your project area.
Remote access via smart devices
Web-based monitoring and alerts
Reduced energy costs
- The existing thermostat must not be web-enabled.
- The existing HVAC system (which will be controlled by the new connected thermostat) has an existing supply fan.
- Heating type must be electric or gas.
- Buildings are eligible for more than one connected thermostat, as long as each connected thermostat controls an existing HVAC system with a separate supply fan serving a separate zone.
The installed thermostat must:
- Include limited-duration occupied-period override.
- Allow multiple set-back schedules with energy-saving temperature set-points during unoccupied periods.
- Schedule the supply fan for continuous operation during occupied periods and auto mode during unoccupied periods.
- Feature remote, web-based monitoring and programming.
- Include battery and memory back-up to retain settings during power or Internet losses.
- Be included on the Qualified Products List.