Ductless Heat Pumps
For commercial buildings
Download Qualified Product List
Ductless Heat Pumps are optimized for use in buildings without ductwork. They use variable-speed compressors to continuously match the heating and cooling load, avoiding the on/off cycling of conventional heating systems that result in fluctuating temperatures and high energy consumption.
Payback & Incentives
To get started, contact your Trade Ally Network NW field specialist for help with forms and program incentives. Utility participation and incentives vary.
Amount received for qualifying energy-efficient Ductless Heat Pumps in commercial buildings.
for a 3-ton unit
A typical project payback, including incentives.
Find Local Incentives
Use this tool to search for incentive programs available in your project area.
25 percent more efficient than central air system
Improved indoor air quality
Easy, low-cost installation
- Conditioned area is heated by zonal or forced air electric resistance heat.
- Existing space is not conditioned by an air source, ground source or Ductless Heat Pump.
The installed Ductless Heat Pump must:
- Feature a split-system heat pump employing an inverter-driven outdoor compressor.
- Utilize an inverter-driven or variable-speed indoor blower.
- Have a minimum rating of 9.0 HSPF for single-head systems or 8.2 HSPF for multi-head systems.
- Be included on the Qualified Products List.