Basic LED Lighting Controls
For commercial buildings
Lighting controls are required by code in most commercial spaces. Basic wall box controls are easy to install, and most are commissioned right out of the box. The quality of the product, ease of use and lower pricing make controls an attractive investment on most projects. With LEDs installed, the delay to turn off the lights can be set as low as one minute. The energy savings may be significant.
*Image Courtesy of RAB
Payback & Incentives
Utility participation and incentives vary. Please contact your local utility to verify availability and amounts.
From $10 to $50
per basic control installed. (basic controls, measure series L)
Incentive depends upon the wattage controlled.
A typical project payback based on a sample of lighting projects in BPA service territory, including incentives.
Find local incentives
Use this tool to search for incentive programs available in your project area.
Precise light control when and where it’s needed
Energy savings average 47 percent over facilities without controls
Lower maintenance costs
Extended life for lighting fixtures
LEDs operate at full potential
Improved customer experience and employee productivity
- Determine the project scope; consider assistance from a lighting contractor or your local field specialist.
- Secure project pre-approval from your utility.
- Submit a complete application packet.
- After approval, sign agreement and complete project.
- For basic controls, demonstrate that they meet project requirements.