Luminaire Level Lighting Controls (LLLC) combine LEDs, controls, connectivity and data for a flexible lighting product that can improve occupant comfort and space utilization. Controls strategies built into LLLCs include occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, continuous dimming and more.
- Easy Installation and Use: Fixtures can be ordered from the manufacturer with the sensors and control programming integrated into the fixture, so set-up is easy out of the box. Many products allow remote commissioning and control through an app or tablet. Available retrofit kits make this a simple install for those with existing linear fluorescent fixtures.
- Long-Term Flexibility: Adaptable for changes in space usage, fixtures with LLLCs reduce the cost of change-over to new tenants. Simply re-group to the new lighting layout and adjust settings for new tenants.
- Energy Cost Savings: LLLCs use 25 to 75% less energy than non-controlled fixtures.
- Better Occupant Experience: The right amount of light provides occupants with a better environment to complete their work.
- Additional Benefits: Some systems are more comprehensive and enable valuable benefits such as asset tracking, space utilization, enhancements to safety systems and much more.